Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, April 09, 2005
Went to BB for an early celebration of my 22nd birthday with a couple of friends namely Aaron, Pughan and May Ann. We had lots of fun. All of us met at Times Square at noon and we have no idea what to do. Our intention is to go Redbox but we booked at 3pm. So we have 3 hours to waste before we can go for karaoke. We walked around Times Square aimlessly and decided to hunt for DVDs in Sungai Wang.

Yet again we walked aimlessly in Sungai Wang. We found the DVD shop but didn’t buy any since the price increase from 3 for RM10 to RM8 per piece.

After a long thought, we decided to go for a game of bowling in Federal Bowl. The Federal Bowl is kinda old and not forgetting how yucky their shoes look. Their shoes are all so loose. I can even fit into a size 5 shoe and yet it’s still loose. Usually I wear size 6 shoe. Their bowling balls are all full of cracks and rough surface. But the price are cheap as compare to Cosmic Bowl in Sungai Wang and the attendant is friendly. So happen that time there is a huge group playing as well. They are so noisy, cheering and clapping.

Finally 3pm has arrived. And here we are singing. The 3pm session was way much more expensive than the noon session where we used to go. For four people it cost me RM100++. But then it’s okie. As long as we had fun. Money can always be found again.

The karaoke ends at 6pm. We went walking in Low Yat Plaza then we stood at the entrance of Low Yat Plaza to accompany May Ann while her dad come and pick her up.

After May Ann left, the 3 of us head down to Jalan Alor for dinner. All of us ate fried kuey teow. I didn’t know that both of them during school time are so mischievous. They play pranks on people and skipped classes. Oh well, I guess all guys are the same. At least they are well behaved now. School time is the best time to do all the silly and naughty stuff but as long as you don’t break the law. But then again, I’m not mischievous. I’m innocent. Hehehehehe… it’s up to you whether you believe or not.
After makan they wanted to go back. But I don’t want to go back. I don’t wanna leave my dear prince. It’s so difficult to find time to be able to spend with him and the day has come to an end. Sigh… why can’t the day be longer? But no matter what we still have to leave. So after a good night kiss, we left the place.


Lil pressie from Ema. I find this magnetic memo very cool. Thanks gal. Muacks! Posted by Hello


Posted by Christina at 11:02 PM |

0 Comments: