Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

After dinner I feel so bored and decided to go to Pasar Malam with my younger brother since tomorrow is a holiday. On the way back from Pasar Malam, we passed by Projet petrol station and my younger brother wanted to try out their jumbo hotdog and I decided to pull over. There’s quite a lot of food to eat in a petrol station and the best part is that it’s self service. We took one jumbo hotdog sausage and a drink. Then later we add on one packet of nasi lemak with a doughnut and a hot coffee. We were so full after that. Well, that shall take my mind off from thinking bout my beloved for a moment. I was so tired when I reach home and all I did later was just sat there chatting online.


Posted by Christina at 11:29 PM |

0 Comments: