Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, April 25, 2005
Manager is on leave today. I left office after lunch. I took advantage on the absence of my manger. I met Aaron instead. He has cut his hair so short. But I prefer his longer hair.

Later at night we met with May Ann for Lee Hom’s showcase since she got free tickets. So many cars outside and no place to park. It’s so jam outside. We finally found a parking place behind Sunway College and it’s kind of far. It took us 10 minutes walk to reach the stage and there’s so many people there. All the crazy fans. I’m not a fan of Lee Hom but since there’s a free ticket why not. Heheheh… Typical Malaysian right? Got free things sure take wan.

I couldn’t really see him. He’s so tiny from where I stand. I sweat so much. I was really really exhausted when I came back. Walked so far and got to stand throughout the performance. But it’s just a short performance. He only sang bout 4-5 songs and after that is autograph session.

Wang Lee Hom showcase

More of Lee Hom

And Lee Hom

Lee Hom on screen

Fans of Lee Hom Posted by Hello

Posted by Christina at 11:02 PM |

0 Comments: