Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, April 30, 2005
Finally it’s a long weekend since Monday is a holiday, replacement for Labour Day. Woke up early in the morning and wash my baby. My lovely CLK (Cute Little Kelisa). Hehehehe… After washing, I went to 1 Utama to do some shopping. Bought a 1.0 GB Kingston's CF card which only cost RM288. Cheap hor.

Then was walking around searching for a nice and cheap trench coat for my Australia trip. Found one which cost RM299 from Winter Shop. I look cool in it. But then didn’t buy in the end. Still in consideration. But most likely I’ll be getting that. But I bought a glove tho. A very cool one with ‘mou mou’. In other words, furry. Hehehehe…

Oh yea. I saw this Bridal Gown in 1U. It’s so beautiful. Took a pix of it.


Nice gown eh. But it's blur coz taken from a hp

Check out my new gloves

Rock on Dude

Lil rabbit?

Peace dude

Give me 5 Posted by Hello

Posted by Christina at 10:00 PM |

0 Comments: