Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, May 09, 2005
I did a really nasty thing today. I fake MC. Shhh shhh… I know is wrong but I can’t help it. I’m sick and tired of working and I don’t feel like working today. So I decided to take MC. I went to the clinic and told the doctor that I have stomach ache. That’s how I got my MC.
After clinic I went to Aaron’s house. I was so hungry when I reach his house. There’s nothing to eat in his house so I opened the fridge to see what’s there to eat. And I found raw eggs, sausages and French fries. So we decided to play a little masak-masak. Hehehehe…

After that we went to KLCC. It has been years since I been to KLCC. But nothing much has changed though. It’s still as boring as ever. We just walked around. Window shopping. Heheheh…

Posted by Christina at 11:35 PM |

0 Comments: