Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, May 05, 2005
In the morning I was at Matriculation Centre International Islamic University Malaysia in Petaling Jaya. I was there for half a day only. Left around 11am and I got to rush back to Gombak main campus because client is treating us lunch. The whole UIA accounts dept are invited and there are 4 of us (auditors). They took us to Chiang Rai restaurant ala Thai somewhere nearby. Client ordered sotong in flour, tom yam, ikan kerabu, asparagus, mushroom and burung puyuh (Quill). It’s basically malay restaurant. But the food taste okie. Thanks goodness. I’m kinda choosy in food though. Hehehehe… then after lunch is back to work again. We work till 8pm thanks to my manager. We can leave early actually but my manager go talk about her Omegatrend business. Sigh…

Posted by Christina at 10:45 PM |

0 Comments: