Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It was a boring day for me today. I stayed home to study. What else? Sigh… such a boring day and week. Day and night study, study and more study. But later night I decided to relax myself. I met with one of my primary friend, Tat Wai. We went to one of the nearby mamak since both of us stay a few streets away. We just sat and drink and chat a little. An hour later another of my primary friend joined us, Kwok Ming his name and 10 min later another of their friend came. His name is David.

My initial meeting with Tat Wai is to apply a MBF Visa card from him since he is working in MBF now and I need a Visa card. I don’t fancy MBF card. I prefer Citibank or HSBC. But then since he is my friend and he earns RM30 per applicants, so it’s like killing 2 birds with one stone why not? I left that place about close to midnight. I thought I can still continue my studies but I’m too lazy to do so. Instead I went online and chat a while with my boyfriend and went to bed 2 hours later.


Posted by Christina at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: