Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2005
I took an extra day off for my study leave. Study leave konon. I didn’t study today. Instead I left house pretty early and went to Aaron’s house to pick him up. Then we went to CentrePoint to have breakfast in McD.

After breakfast we went to Sunway Petting Zoo. I always wanted to go there and finally I’m here. It states that it’s the largest petting zoo in Malaysia but I don’t find it big at all. I find that our National Zoo is way better than Petting Zoo and furthermore it’s way cheaper. National Zoo cost RM10 while the Petting Zoo cost RM22. Double the price but the animal is double the size smaller. Sigh…

We had fun in the petting zoo though. I fed a Wallaby and a monkey. We played with a cat and guinea pigs. We tried to fish some fishes from the ‘Long Kang’ river but the fish are just too quick for that. Aaron is pinned to one of the baby monkey in the cage. He even talked to the monkey as if the monkey is a real baby. Awww.. So cute. Hahahaha..

We are in the petting zoo for less than 2 hours. Then we shoot of to I Utama. Walked a while and have lunch there. Then not long after that we are too bored and decided to go Hartamas Shopping Centre since is newly open. There is even worst. It is so empty inside. And we moved on to Ikano & The Curve shopping complex. Ate Uncle Lim’s roti bakar. And we are bored as well and we moved on to The Tropics shopping centre. This is another boring and empty shopping complex. We are so tired that we decided to go back to Kepong and eat dinner. We had Yong Tau Foo for dinner. That time is already 7pm. After dinner I drove home. I’m so exhausted but I had a great time. This is my first time I’ve been to so many shopping complexes in a day.


My very own masterpiece


"LongKang" fishing


I kissed a goat. OMG!!!

Awww.. isn't this cat a cutie?

Poor little monkey got locked up in a cage. Aaron loves this little fella
Check out the horse's ahem... hahahaha..

Posted by Christina at 10:38 PM |

0 Comments: