Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Second day of my exam. Advanced taxation. I was confident in this paper. Everything prepared to attempt this paper. Even outside the examination room my ex lecturer for Paper2.3 wish me luck. I was so happy that he wishes me luck. Simon Kok his name. I do have a crush on him. He just looks so macho. Awww… *Heart melted*. I know I know… some of you might think that I’m being perasan but there’s so many other people and he look into my eyes and wish me good luck. He was smiling at me. ONLY ME! Awww…*Heart melted again*. He looks charming and dashing. Awww…

Enough of lovey dovey story. Back to the serious part. I guess I flung another paper this semester. Everyone is expecting the Real Property Gain Tax (RPGT) to come out but then, it didn’t come out at all. I’m so disappointed. But luckily Investment Holding Company (IHC) came out. The other questions I really have no idea what is it all about. The questions came out is so different from what we did in class and the past year questions. Sigh.. All I can do now is pray hard that I passed the paper.

After the exam, I met up with Aaron for a movie we are dying to watch. Madagascar. It was a hilarious movie. It’s worth watching though. And not forgetting the theme song. “I like to move it move it, you like to move it move it”. I just love the song. It’s so hippy. It makes you wanna dance. Yeah baby. Come on… Shake it… Yeah.. !!

It’s back to work again tomorrow. Sigh.. Sienz ler. I almost wanted to walk into the clinic and get a MC for tomorrow. It has been almost 2 ½ weeks since I last step into office. Furthermore for the past one week I’ve been having headache. So I thought maybe I can use that excuse to get a MC for tomorrow. But then, I’m being a nice gal and I didn’t do so. I shall just be a good girl and go to work tomorrow.


Posted by Christina at 11:50 PM |

0 Comments: