Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, June 03, 2005

Words and lots of words I see. I have to get all these words into my head. Time is ticking. Brain is exploding. Heart is pounding. Sweet is dripping. It’s so quiet. So peaceful. I feel like heaven.

Then suddenly, my neighbors’ voice broke the silent. Sigh… there goes my heaven. It’s hair pulling time. It’s head banging time. I can’t take the noise any longer. Feel like shouting at them. But I have to stay calm. And calm I stay.

The time is ticking. I’m waiting anxiously for the short hand to point at 9 and the long hand to point at 6. Ahhhh... finally, the time has reached. And it’s time. Is that time again. Muahahahaha… It’s time for Malaysian Idol at 8TV. Hahahaha…

As I was glued to the idiot box, enjoying and laughing in the middle of the show, I saw something swift past my side vision in the dark. I ignore it and continue watching my series. Laugh and laugh all alone in front of the idiot box in the kitchen. People might think I’m lunatic but I don’t care as long as I’m enjoying myself.

Then it appears again. That thing!!. Please don’t tell me is that thing. Now I can’t afford to ignore it. If I were to ignore it again, my curiosity will kill me. I held on tight to my remote control as a weapon in case of emergency. Step by step my move into the computer room. That’s where I saw that thing. Please tell me is not that thing. As I was approaching to the middle of the room, there it is. It’s really that thing. It passed right in front of my eyes from one furniture to the other. Oh gosh!!! NOOoooo!!!

I shouted for my younger brother. Wait… I didn’t shout… I screamed. “Bennnnnn… faster.. HEEEELLLLPPPP!!! Faster come faster come!!!!”

But when my brother came, it disappeared. I have no idea where it went. It must have hidden behind the furniture. He bangs and shakes the furniture, hoping it will come out. I clasped my hands to my chest. I’m so afraid. But it’s a failure. It’s still not appearing. So we decided to leave it alone. I shall continue to watch my Malaysian Idol.

Happily enjoying the show and there it is AGAIN! This time it stops in front of me. Sniffing and staring straight into my dazzling eyes. Before I could move my nerve, it chickened out and hid back behind the furniture.

And yet again, I screamed for my brother. This time he saw it too. He was afraid of it too. We don’t know what to do. But we want to capture it. Luckily my mum came back. She also doesn’t know what to do. We tried every possible ways to shoo it out of the house. We opened the back door wide open and block every other possible exits. We use brooms to shoo it out from the furniture and leaving the exit straight to the door wide open. But it doesn’t want to leave. So we tilt the furniture a bit hoping it will get out.

And guess what, it ran towards my mum and my mum jumped and scream. Now it ran underneath the computer table. It squeeze between the table’s leg. Poor thingy. All of us are petrified. And so is it. It finally ran downstairs. And we followed it. But then we lost it. It was just too quick for us. And we decided to just leave it alone. Maybe it will be gone the next day. Poor Little Stuart. We shall let you live. So that was my adventure of the day.


Posted by Christina at 11:24 PM |

0 Comments: