Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, June 27, 2005
Me and Ying Hui went for a daily tour to Great Ocean Road. The scenery was beautiful. Took lots of pictures on the way. We stopped at Apollo Bay for lunch and we had fish & chips. It’s just a small town. We even went to the pharmacy to get a nausea medicine. The road is too winding and the journey is really long. The medicine makes us real drowsy. When we got down the bus, we could hardly walk straight. I feel so high. Hahahaha…

The weather was pretty hot. The sun is shinning brightly. We came to one of the famous spot, The 12 Apostles. The view is magnificent. I took many pictures of it. It’s worth hours of traveling in the bus on a winding road. I can only see 9 Apostles instead of 10. And in recent news dated 5 July, one of the Apostles had fallen. So now only left 8. I’m glad I’m able to catch the 9th Apostles before it collapse.

After that we visited more of them. Took a couple of pictures. Visited the razorback, two survivors, lace curtain, pepper and shaker, London bridge has fallen down and etc.

I bought lots of beautiful postcards. We got back to Melb city around 8pm and Ying Hui brought me to Chinatown for dinner. We as Chinese must surely visit Chinatown. I ate duck rice with egg rice. It’s really tasty. The meat is very tender. Really delicious.

The whole trip was a wonderful journey minus the nausea.

Great Ocean Road


Me and Ying Hui somewhere at Great Ocean Road


Isn't this dairy farm beautiful?


12 Apostles (But i can onloy count 9 and recently one of it collapse)


Me and Ying Hui at 12 Apostles


A lil history bout 12 Apostles


Nice isn't it?


London bridge has fallen down Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: