Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Monday, July 18, 2005

I got MC for today but then I ended up in office. I was feeling really much better in the morning so I decided to go to work and furthermore it’s the first day of training. This training goes on for a week. So I don’t wanna miss the training.

The first few hours I’m doing fine. But close to lunch time my stomach is really aching. I just can’t bear the pain. Luckily so happen Aaron is here to accompany me for lunch because he stops by Mid Valley before that. Aaron took me to see the doctor. There’s one clinic in Menara Millennium but it was closed. So he has to drive me to Bangsar to see the doctor. And then again as usual during lunch time Bangsar is pretty jam. So we ended up in Mid Valley’s clinic and it’s not my company’s panel clinic. Sigh… But I have no choice but to see that doctor. The pain is unbearable.

The clinic in Mid Valley is pretty high tech. The doctor doesn’t use manual writing to jot down your sickness but rather uses computer to type it out. He has a whole list of medicine and sickness and all he did was to tick on the appropriate box. During the consultation all he did was ask me to lie down and he press my stomach to see which part I’m in pain. Then he just talks a bit and I’m out of the room. And all this cost me RM43. That is really expensive. I hope I’m able to claim the money which is impossible since it’s not our panel clinic. The nurses force me to take the medicine on the spot since the pain is unbearable.

After the clinic, I went back to office and took my laptop stuff. I can’t even walk till I have to call my senior to pack my stuff and give it to me at the entrance. Then Aaron took me back to his house. I was still in great pain. I was resting in his house till late evening. Then in the evening, I was feeling a bit better Aaron took me back to the office to retrieve my car. And I just drove off and later rest at home. This is the worst gastric I’ve ever had. But I don’t see the logic behind it. I had breakfast in the morning which is unusual for me because I don’t usually eat breakfast in the morning. But today is exceptional. I ate once in the morning and again during the training tea break. Sigh… Don’t know what has gotten into me.


Posted by Christina at 11:33 PM |

0 Comments: