Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, July 08, 2005
Today I took half day. Shh.. No one knows bout this. I unofficially take this leave. In other words, I MIA (Missing in Action). I went to Aaron’s house instead. I just feel like spending time with him and furthermore I have nothing to do in office. So it’s not that overboard that I took half day. Hehehe..

Later in evening, Aaron’s dad lures a stray dog into house. The dog has been loitering in front of the house for 3 days. So his dad decided to take him into the house. He’s kinda cute for a stray dog. It’s still a puppy. I decided to name him Tim Tam in relation to the chocolate I bought back from Melbourne because he is brown in colour. His dad loves the dog so much that he gave so much bread to him till his stomach bloated and not forgetting giving crackers to him. Hahahaha… This is the first time I see a dog eating crackers. All of them are dog lovers except his mother. His mother is so cute. She dare not even come out from the house and they are late for church. She go and scold the dog telling him not to come near her if he wants to stay in her house. Hahahaha..

Tim Tam


Tim Tam Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 9:07 PM |

0 Comments: