Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, July 09, 2005
My ACCA class started. Sigh.. Cannot goyang kaki on weekend liao. It started last Saturday actually but then last Saturday I’m still in Melbourne. So I have to ponteng last week’s class. This semester, the class starts at 8am and ends at 1:30pm. Usually it starts on 2pm till 8pm. But I prefer the morning class. At least Saturday is not wasted like it used to be.

After class I went to Aaron’s house to play with Tim Tam. He’s just so cute. You know that I’m a dog lover right? So how can I resist in not playing with Tim Tam? We even went to Jusco to get him a nice dog collar.

At night me and my lil bro went to Bukit Jalil warehouse where they selling brands such as Levis, Adidas, Voir and Guardian. I bought a nail art polish. It cost RM4 so I decided to get one to play with it. And I love what I did to my nails. Hehehe.. I’m carving to get more of those.

DIY nail art Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:51 PM |

0 Comments: