Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, July 10, 2005

I didn’t go anywhere today. I decided to be a good girl today and stay home with family. In the morning I wash my car as this has been my routine to wash car once a week. Then not long after that I got the Astro fixed in my house. I decided to subscribe to Astro for my family to watch although I seldom switch on the TV except for Malaysian Idol.

I took the 4 mini packages without any Dynasty or Movies. I took the 4 mini packages which consist of Learning, Sports, News and Variety. This cost me RM199 for the decoder which is a one off and RM64.95 for the monthly subscription. I thought of fixing the Dynasty for my mum but she say don’t want because it will control her daily life and not her controlling the TV programme. And furthermore my younger brother is still schooling. There goes my RM200.

Later in the evening we went to Fila warehouse in Shah Alam. I bought 2 t-shirt. This is my first Fila t-shirt as I cannot afford to buy Fila stuff as it is expensive. Each t-shirt cost me RM20 which is considered cheap for a Fila t-shirt. And there goes my RM40.

We went to Kelana Seafood Restaurant for dinner. My mum got a RM50 cash voucher. The food is not bad at all. Nice environment. My dad says he will go there again for dinner.


Posted by Christina at 10:55 PM |

0 Comments: