Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, July 16, 2005
Class in the morning as usual. I’m still not feeling well. I was practically suffering during class especially towards the end of the class. I’m having nausea and nothing seem to enter into my head whatever the lecturer is talking. But I thought since another hour more to go so better stay till the class finish then only leave the class. Well, I manage to tahan for another hour till the class finishes.

I took an hour nap after my lunch. It’s so nice to take a nap. I didn’t really sleep well because I was awaken by a phone call. One of my primary friends is coming to pick me up. We are going for a movie in Mid Valley. We are gonna watch “Fantastic Four”.

Before going to Mid Valley, we met up with other friends in SS2 for dinner. I was still drowsy due to the medication. I only ate something light and simple which is Chee Cheong Fun. I don’t even have appetite.

The movie was okie. I wouldn’t say it was fantastic or anything. Just okie. I did enjoy the movie although I’m still sick. Hahahaha… after the movie they all went to Nailis’ for supper but I didn’t join them because I really need to rest. And furthermore the movie ended at midnight. But I had a great time today.

Posted by Christina at 11:30 PM |

0 Comments: