Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Check out the brand new Perodua Nautica 4WD. Perodua will be launching this new model on 10 May. I can't wait to see, touch and feel it. The price for this is approximately RM90k. The price is still not known yet. Well, I hope it is lower than expected. It's 1.5cc. It is fully imported from Japan. This is the same model as Daihatsu Terios or Daihatsu Bego except for some minor facelit. I wish to get this car. Hopefully my dad allows me to after a big dissapoinment with Toyota Altis.

Front light
Interior
Seats
Side
Top
Back
Back light
Bottom
Front
Front
Daihatsu Terios front view
Daihatsu Terios Rear view

Daihatsu Bego. I love this colour. I wonder does Nautica has this colour



Posted by Christina at 7:24 PM |

0 Comments: