Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, April 26, 2008
During my lunch break, me and my colleague went to Isetan for shopping. It’s the first day of sale. And I can tell you that the sale is really really good man. I spend RM260 there. Hahaha...

The best was I bought my first Agatha product. I love that brand so much. I love the dog. I bought an Agatha ring. It was on promotion. It cost me RM100 and the normal price is RM169. I even got a ‘I love Agatha’ pocket mirror free.

Besides the ring, I bought working clothes. The top and the pants cost RM100 and the material is really good for that price. I even bought 1 blouse and 1 Polo-T.

Isetan sale is a must to go!


My first Agatha Paris product
My Doggie Ring
Carven top and bottom for RM100 only. Top normal price RM99 and Pants normal price RM129. It's a really good bargain.
Cultivation blouse RM39 and Goggle polo-T RM20

Posted by Christina at 12:13 AM |

0 Comments: