Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Friday, April 11, 2008
Work has been crazy this week. I was so afraid that I am not able to leave office early today. My brother got 4 free tickets to watch Sean Kingston live in Zouk Kuala Lumpur. Luckily I am able to leave office at 7pm today. And that also subject to me finishing the work.

The concert suppose to start at 9pm. We reach there around 15 minutes to 9pm. The crowd is there but the crowd is outside and not inside. But we got in. I was so scared that my brother is not allowed to enter because he is only 17 years old and only 18 and above are allowed in the clubs. However, he manage to pass thru the security and we are in.

This is the first time I’m in Zouk. Yea… yea… say all you want. I know I’m jakun. But I’m not those clubbing type. The very first time I went clubbing (well, so called clubbing) was when I am 18 years old. And that is only once till today. Hahaha… I don’t drink nor do I dance nor do I smoke. So I don’t see the purpose of me going to clubs.

The opening act for Sean Kingston is rapper Jin. I have no idea who is Jin, but he can rap tho. But the crowd are getting restless as they are more interested in Sean Kingston rather than Jin.

An hour past and around 10.15pm the crowd is going crazy. Here comes Sean Kingston. He is really huge man. I was so afraid that the stage will tumble when he start jumping on the stage with his 2 sidekicks. He is such a small kid but earning millions of dollars. This world is just so unfair. Hahaha….

Anyway, check out the video and see for yourself. Enjoy!



Opening Act by Jin the rapper
Sean Kingston
Look that the size and check out his bling
Sean Kingston and his 2 sidekick
Look at his butt and tummy. HUGE!!!



Take you there...



Beautiful Girl


Posted by Christina at 11:59 PM |

0 Comments: