Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008
It’s a day before my birthday. Wanted to have a birthday party, but lazy to organize and it’s gonna get pretty messy after the party. So decided to keep it simple. I invited my ex-colleagues for dinner in Italianies, Sunway Pyramid. The food was great. And not forgetting those who turn up. Thank you so much. And wait, how could I forget myself being humiliated in front of everybody. Well, thanks to the Italianies guy and all this was caught in video. Hmp!... But I really do enjoy myself.

Thank you so much for all the birthday presents and the birthday song. And I would like to say a very big thank you to Nick for the dinner. It was so sweet of you to do so. I really had a great day with you guys. I just couldn’t say thank you enough. THANK YOU!


My fresh apple shake
Chicken Pizza
Seafood Spaghetti
Cheesecake aka birthday cake
Me smiling away with my birthday cake. Yes, I'm cutting with a spoon...

My dearest friends. THANK YOU!

My Presents!!!! THANK YOU so much. I love them all.



Video of me being humiliated


Posted by Christina at 11:38 PM |

0 Comments: