Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, May 01, 2008
Happy Labour Day everyone! Let’s see… I think is my first Labour Day that I’ve celebrated after 3 years. So I’m gonna cherish it with all my heart.

I’ve decided to do another outdoor activity. I went to Hutan Lipur Kanching. Hahaha… surprised leh. It’s just not me going for caving and waterfalls and trekking. Well, I think I’ve found my new hobby. Which is a healthy hobby isn’t it?

Hutan Lipur Kanching is situated somewhere near Selayang and Rawang. So it’s not that far away from KL. I was surprised that the place is still well kept. To be honest, this is my first visit to a waterfall site. Ya ya… I know I city girl, never been to one before.

I really did enjoy myself there. The water is so refreshing. There seem to have 7 waterfalls. But I think we only manage to find 5 of them. We wanted to move on, but then the path is getting more and more steep and narrow. So we decided to make a U-turn instead. But I don’t mind going there again. Probably this time I’m going all the way to the top.

Getting closer to Mother Nature is really a relaxing way and makes you appreciate Mother Nature more. I feel that I want to do this every weekend. It’s affordable, healthy, relaxing and most importantly is enjoyable.

Oh yea… I am so gonna get the DSLR camera. I know is a big investment. But I love taking photograph and I want to be professional in it. I know this hobby can get pretty pricey, but once you look at the outcome of beautiful pictures, it is all worth it.

Check out the pictures of the waterfalls. It would be better if its taken using DSLR camera.

Hutan Lipur Kanching
Stream
Welcome to Hutan Lipur Kanching
Waterfall
More waterfalls
That's me posing
More waterfalls
The path to greater waterfalls
View from the top
Bautiful isn't it?
Found a friend there
Large trees
I love this one. Lovely isn't it?
That's me again
The path is getting more challenging. But this is nothing as compared to the ones in Kota Gelanggi

"Ling Zhi" anyone?
Beware of torns. This is a good weapon for tourture
Lovely...
Ahh... this is so refreshing. But it damn cold
Monkeys at the entrance. Ready to pounced on your food.


Posted by Christina at 11:06 PM |

0 Comments: