Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, August 25, 2005
I was so free yesterday that I read the newspaper and I came across an advertisement on the newly launch Sony Erricson phone. So I decided to visit the site and read more about that phone. The phone I’m talking about is Z800i. The current market value is RM2,339. as I was browsing the web I saw another new phone from Sony Erricson. It’s W800i. It’s a walkman phone. The specification is really damn chun. However the price is unknown. But I think it’s around RM2k+. I really fall in love with that phone. Love at first sight. However, I have yet to see, touch and feel the real phone. I was hoping to see it this weekend. I don’t really like the colour orange. It’s weird to have an orange phone. But then again as long as the specs are good then I don’t mind the colour at all. I think in future the casing can be changed.

I think it’s time for me to change my handphone. I know it’s a little too much for a phone but I was thinking since I’m getting a phone better get a good and latest model. You know how those handphone models ran out of fashion.

I got attracted to it’s 2.0 megapixel camera. Now I can take pictures where ever I go. Hehehehe… do give comments on this phone.

Front view

Side n back view Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 11:47 PM |

0 Comments: