Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, August 14, 2003
yahoo!!! at last the movie i was dying to watch is finally being aired in cinemas nationwide. if you have been reading my blog then you'll know what movie i was reffering to. it's suppose to be ban by the government but lastly it was approved to be aired. the movies i was mentioning abuot is 'Good Times, Bed Times' but now the title has been changed to 'In Love With You'. can't wait to catch that movie. so anyone of you who are free to watch that movie with me? hehehe...

oh yeah.. remember i thold you guys that i met them in cheras leisure mall?? well, here are some snapshots of them. check it out at http://www.geocities.com/christina_1304/goodtimes.html

my aunt came back from london today. haven't met her for more than 10 years. it was nice to finally meet her again. i bet this is my best holiday ever. i can just sense it. but too bad i have another half a month to go before my semester starts. sob..sob..

Posted by Christina at 1:47 PM |

0 Comments: