Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, July 27, 2003
It is really weird. I dreamt of my grandmother last night. I dreamt that she's back home and she's sitting on a wheelchair outside the garden enjoying the scenery. Well, as you know that my grandmother is sick. she been staying in a nursing home in Jalan Gasing, PJ for about 3 months now. She didn't even come back home once since that day she was admitted to the hospital. And in my dream I was kneeling in front of her, hugging her and I was actually crying. In real life and also in my dream. I was so scared that something happened to her.

In the morning I went to visit her in the nursing home. She looks fine. I was glad. She ate well too. Although the past few weeks she been vomiting. This is scary man. I hope I don't get the same dream tonight. She’s the next closest family member besides my parents and brothers. i really love her very much.

To tell you a lil bit more... I’m actually very manja towards her. She seldom... very seldom scolds me. Usually during my holiday I would go to her house (which is 5 minutes away from my house) to accompany her. Help her to cook, do some laundry and some house-cleaning and not forgetting help her to bath the dog. I really had a great time together. We even watch astro Wah Lai Toi together. Whenever I miss any episode she'll tell the summary of the day story. Sometimes she even recorded it just for me. And every time my mother will always sort of scold her for recording the shows for me. But yet she still records it secretly.

I really miss her very much. Sometimes I dare not even go and visit her coz I don't want to see her in this condition. Wish she could get well soon and come home as soon as possible. But I know there's a very small chance that it will happen. I hope there's a miracle. I love you grandma. I really do....

Posted by Christina at 10:01 PM |

0 Comments: