Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, July 20, 2003
At about 1.15pm I reached cheras leisure mall. Looking for the particular stage at the concourse level. Haven’t been to leisure mall for ages. Finally, I found the stage. There are thousands of people surrounding the place. Even the escalator is packed with people. I’m trying to squeeze myself in to get a better view. Finally found a spot. Although it’s not the best view but I’m satisfied with it.

The clock is ticking. My heart is beating. Tick tok.. tick tok… goes the clock. Time is getting closer, and closer, and closer. At last it’s 1.30pm. But nothing happen. With extreme patient… I waited longer. Tick tok… tick tok… goes the clock again. Finally at about 2pm the announcer appeared. Heart pounding… heart racing. But it was just a false alarm. A little game begins. I gave no interest in it. Can’t wait for it to end.

Finally it ended and everyone started screaming and hollering HIS name. My heart was really pounding fast. Faster than ever. There HE is, standing in front of my very own eyes. I can’t take my eyes off him. Feel like I’m dreaming. He’s standing tall and proud right in front of my eyes. Can’t afford to blink. Not even a second. HE took my breath away. My heart was melting. Aww… isn’t he sweet. I wish I don’t need to share HIM with thousand of fans out there. I’m being selfish here. I wanted HIM all by myself.

Well, without keeping you all in further suspense, wanna know who is HE??? The guy who took my breath away and made my heard melt is definitely Louis Koo Tin Lok. Hahaha… did anyone of you guess it right. Bet not!!! He’s really darn cute leh. I’m glad I manage to meet him in person. So anyone of you wanna join me to catch his latest movie, Good times, Bed times?? It’s premiering on the 25th July 2003.

Posted by Christina at 10:55 PM |

0 Comments: