Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2003
sorry for not blogging for some time. that's b'coz there's something wrong with my phone line. so cannot go online loh...

Tuesday, 24 June 2003

I had a great time today. The 2 ‘soh poh’ went to red box and sing all sorts of silly songs. Well, one of the soh poh is me lah. The other one…ahem…(undisclosed) hahaha… It is my very 1st time been to a karaoke. At 1st feel so shy to sing although there’s only 2 of us. But after that….all sorts of songs also sing. Sing Malay, Chinese and English songs. But too bad there’s no tamil songs. If not it will be complete. Hahahaha… but it’s kinda cheap though. It cost us RM10 inclusive of 1 bowl of soup, 1 glass of soft drinks, 1 meal and 3 hours of singing.

Wah, I’ve been driving the whole day today. So tiring. Firstly got to go to cheras to pick up my friend and drove to low yat, red box. (Well, to tell you guys that truth. It’s my 1st time driving to town. Real ‘chi kek’. The drivers there are really ‘yat low’) Then got to sent her back home. After that go straight to USJ Subang to pick up my dad. Later at night got to sent him back to USJ Subang again. Sigh… came home at 10:30pm. Real tiring.


Monday, 23 June 2003

Been very busy in the kitchen. This is my 1st time cooking. I cooked 2 types of dish and also baked a cheesecake. It turn out that my cooking boleh tahan lar. I got the highest score for my cheesecake. Hehehe… Really proud of it. Well, thanks to ema’s receipe. My family love the cheesecake but it’s just that I didn’t put enough gelatine powder that’s why the cake is very soft like moose cake. Even ema also like my cheesecake. Right ema? Admit it that you like it. Hahahaha…. The cheesecake cost me RM25. So, is it worth the doing? Well, outside they are selling 1 cheesecake for around RM40- RM60. I’ll try to make other types of cheesecake next time. Who knows maybe you’ll be able to find a Chrisbaby’s Cheecake Shop around you. Hahahaha….


Sunday, 22 June 2003

Thank goodness it’s my last day working in Hiong Kong, Pudu. I didn’t take the eerie lift today. I send my partner down to get the stock. Hehehe.. very bad of me. Was kinda tired when I reach home. What you expect when you have to stand for 9 hours. It was hard earning money. Sigh… what to do. Life is like that…

Posted by Christina at 4:38 PM |

0 Comments: