Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, July 09, 2003
yahoo!!! got my salary liao. but the cheque i got was only RM180. i'm supposed to get RM540. i was shocked when i received that cheque. i thought kena potong gaji. phew... luckily it's not. the other half will be banked into my account. immediately after getting my cheque hehehe.. went shopping. went to mid valley and followed by sg. wang. it was a tiring day. but i didn't buy anything except for a blank CD. hahaha.. i was surprised myself too. LOL. but i was glad that i didn't spend much today. oh yeah... i made my very own vanilla ice-cream yesterday but i tasted it today. to tell you the truth.. it really tak boleh makan. yeah yeah yeah.. laugh all you can. it's not that it tasted horrible or what but it's just that it's too sweet. really really sweet. i really follow closely to the recipe but wonder what went wrong. sigh.. so dissapointed....

Posted by Christina at 10:36 PM |

0 Comments: