Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2003
my grandma was discharged from the hospital after about a week. spent about 2 hours just to get her discharged. then later my mum dump me in college coz she need to get back to work. there, luckily i met a friend (which i haven't met b4 only chated with him through icq). well, it's actually my friend's friend. one of my primary friend's friend. we've been studying in the same college also we didn't meet each other until today. he's a nice friend. he purposely stay back to meet me and teman me till 5.30pm for my mom to come and fetch me. luckily he is willing to accompany me from 3pm - 5.30pm. if not i really don't know what to do during that few hours in college. i got to say a big thank you to him. hehehe....

Posted by Christina at 10:03 PM |

0 Comments: