Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2003
today is the day to collect my grandfather's ashes. i still can't imagine that my grandfather who use to be active and still be able to drive when he is 70 years old is now gone... gone forever... but he's never gone in my heart. he's always there, deep down inside my heart.

we went to Port Klang to release his ashes into the sea. this way he is free to travel where ever he wants to coz all seas are connected. we sat a boat to the middle of the sea and there we say a little prayer and the ashes are released into the sea. after releasing, we saw a bird flew above the spot where the ashes were released. the bird flew round and round the spot. i think my grandfatehr is trying to tell us something.

even in the church, there's also a bird that flew in and sat on the 'cross' throughout the ceremony. when the ceremony ends, the bird flew out itself. and on the 1st day of the ceremony, a pair of bird went into my aunt's room. i called her aunt coz she's my grandfather's another's wife's daughter. she said the bird flew into her bedroom and it went to her sons room too. i think this are all signs... showing us that he's now in peace. this is one ceremony i can never forget.

Posted by Christina at 9:51 PM |

0 Comments: