Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Sunday, September 11, 2005
I went to Times Square with Aaron to catch Digi Imax movie. It’s free because both of us entered into a Digi contest and won 2 tickets each. So we watched 2 movies. One is 3D The Bugs and the other one is 3D Haunted Castle. I like the Bugs. You can really see the bugs up close and personal while the haunted castle is bad. The story line is bad. I almost fall asleep watching Haunted Castle. Since it’s free so I don’t mind. Each ticket cost RM15. So we got RM60 worth of Imax ticket free. Cool eh.

On the same day itself Times Square is having a Malaysian Open Cat Competition. The cats are so cute. They are so adorable and not forgetting ‘manja’. How I wish I could steal a cat home. Hahahaha…

Yawn.. I jz woke up. No pictures plz

Beauty pagent pose

Help me... I got skinned!

What you looking at?

Hey You! Yes You!

Sleep tight... Good night

I wonder what's up there

Hello Sexy!

IMAX BUGS 3D

Such BIG eyes we've got

A little preview of BUGS Posted by Picasa

Posted by Christina at 9:28 PM |

0 Comments: