Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, September 10, 2005
I went to 1Utama to catch the appearance of the Top 4 Malaysian Idol after class. Finally I manage to meet up with the Malaysian Idol contestant. All I can say is that this season is bad as compare to last year. Most of them can’t sing. So far the best singer is Nita. But the cutest is Daniel of course. He is so cute in person. My heart almost melted when he smile at his fans. But too bad he can’t sing. I just couldn’t take my eyes off Daniel. He’s really really cute. Now I know why all the girls out there keep voting for him although he can’t sing.

Malaysian Idol

Sexy & Hot Marion

The ever cute and handsome Daniel

The ever sweet and petite Farah

Rock kampung Faizull

The tall and strong Nita

Isn't he just cute?

Awww... he just made my heart melt

Posted by Christina at 8:23 PM |

0 Comments: