Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Thursday, September 04, 2003
2nd day of class... still feeling so lazy. there's only 1 class today from 12-2pm. on the way home, my friend drop me at the LRT station. thought i could get home faster by LRT instead of public bus. usually when i reached the LRT station near my house i have to take the shuttle bus. it takes ages for the shuttle bus to arrive. normally i would wait for the shuttle bus. but today, i don't know what's wrong with me. i don't feel like waiting for the bus. so, i decided to walk all the way home. and guess what.... the weather is really killing me. it's 2:45pm at that time. so you can imagine how hot it is. and furthermore i forgot to bring along my umbrella. sigh... it takes me bout 20 - 30 minutes walk. i was so tired and hot when i reach home. and furthermore i'm so hungry at the same time. haven't eaten my luch yet. i swear to myself never to walk home again. i rather wait for the bus. sigh.. what to do... no car... so got to rely on public transport.

Posted by Christina at 10:52 PM |

0 Comments: