Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2004
phew! what a hectic day. ok let me tell you my hectic schedule of the day. woke up early in the morning at around 7.15am (i think this is the earliest i've woke up throughout my holidays). then hit the road to pricewaterhouse coopers for a pre-interview. for your information pricewaterhouse coopers is one of the Big 4 audit firm in malaysia. the pre-interview consists of a briefing about PwC, an essay writing, an IQ test, a self assessment and finally a presentation. all this takes up half a day. the essay was okie. we are given 5 topics. the one i choose goes like this 'can you judge a person's personality from the individual physical outlook?' i think i did badly in my IQ test and my presentation. the presentation is basically about yourself. we are given a mahjong paper, asked to draw an object or an animal then base on the drawing relate it to our personal values including our past, present and future. well, now all i'm hoping for is that they will call me for the 2nd interview. i really want to get that job. the salary is good too.. RM2k man. think bout the money i'm gonna earn.. hehehe... well, one of my collegemate got in. i'm so envy. i felt happy for him.

ok that's the 1st half of the day. i got to leave PwC earlier coz i need to rush to my college for my project paper presentation. sigh... 2 presentation in a day can you imagine that. just too bad they fall on the same day. ahahha... but not to worry.. i can handle them. the project presentation was okie. i was satisfied with my performance and so is my lecturer. i hope they are satisfied. i jz hope that i could get at least a 2nd lower for my project paper. the best would be a 2nd upper. 1st class memang no hope wan... very difficult to get a 1st class in this project paper unless you are really out-standing. and that is impossible for me to achieve.

i didn't even have time for my breakfast and my lunch. i had my lunch about 5pm. i was damn hungry when i came home. well, basically that was my day...

Posted by Christina at 9:34 PM |

0 Comments: