Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Saturday, December 27, 2003
YAY!! YIPPIE!! it's PARTY time dudes... hahaha.. my exams are finally over.. my torture moment ends.... muahahhahahaa....

today's paper is okie. manage to do the questions although there ain't enough time for me to finish all. manage to do 3 1/2 out of 4 question given. was writting throughout the whole 3 hours non-stop. hand was aching after the paper.

now feeling very tired. just came back from mid valley and pasar malam. i think the clothes in pasar malam are nice. lots of variety and some are very unique and it's economical too. i think next year i shall get my CNY clothes from there. been walking and walking after my exam... furthermore woke up at 6.30am to study... zzzzzz.......

Posted by Christina at 11:12 PM |

0 Comments: