Welcome to Chrisbaby's blog!
My very 1st blog

Wednesday, November 05, 2003
hmm.. i guess i didn't blog for quite some time now. been pretty busy with assingments lately. it seems that the assignments are pouring in non-stop. i'm so sick and tired of assignments. but luckily this is my last semester. hopefully i won't need to do anymore assignments in my future. hehehe...

well, basically nothing much to blog though... it's been a few boring days for me. furhtermore my exams are just around the corner. it's on christmas week. well, some of you might say it's still a long way more to go.. but i'm actually panicking here. this has been my worst semester ever. thought i could enjoy my last semester. sigh... it seem that it didn't work out that way.

Posted by Christina at 11:10 PM |

0 Comments: